Katie Kimball created this program to help kids become confident and comfortable in the kitchen. Helping your kids learn how to cook is an essential life skill but it's not easy. Let her do the hard work with her on demand video lessons that will give your kids mastery in 30 basic cooking skills. Keep reading to find out more about her products and promotions.
Kids Cook Real Food Promotions
What you get:
- 7 professionally filmed and edited videos so that your kids can learn the foundational skills they’ll need to master baking (plus 2 bonus pro-filmed lessons and one from our kitchen with ninja baking tips!)
- Healthy upgrades and encouragement so baking isn’t just adding to your waistline with too many treats in the house
- Real kids in the challenge videos and live to inspire your child to try something new through positive peer pressure
Black Friday Sale
- over 30 basic cooking skills
- 8 classes with 5 videos each + additional intro video for adults
- 3 levels: beginners (age 2-5), intermediate (6+ with beginner proficiency), advanced (8+ with intermediate mastery)
- recipe eBooks written especially for children to follow
- 250+ pages of PDF material/lesson plans
- 24 "daily nugget" factoid cards
- printable flash card set with fun phrases to help kids remember techniques
- additional "Foundations 101" videos and PDFs
- VIP level includes lifetime access plus bonuses like an additional 4-video class, extension recipe eBook, 3-month membership to Super Healthy Kids meal plans, private Facebook group support, full-length eBook downloads and more, and access to Kids Cook Solo independent cooking classes
- All in one place
- From vetted, curated camp leaders
- Include actionable missions and an intentional focus
- No ads!
- No “next playing” to loop our kids in beyond an appropriate level of screen time!
- Plus…I bet we have some surprising life skills you may never have thought to search up.
- Video workshops from experts in their fields (many feature youth too, which is motivating for your kids!)
- Worksheets for every workshop (recipes, checklists, fill-in-the-blanks — keep kids’ hands engaged during their short time on screens)
- Bulk downloadable workbooks – get all the printables for each track in one place so you don’t have to go in and out of the lessons to print what you need
- Download videos (great for travel!)
- Offline tracker printable to stay organized No distractions in the private membership dashboard
- Individual child accounts so each of your kids can track their own progress
Healthy Recipe Thematic SkillLabs
- Homemade Crunchy Coconut Granola for our Beginners (age 2-5) with a grain-free alternative
- Energy Bites (like Larabars) for our Intermediate crew (ages 6 and up)
- Pumpkin Pie Bars and a science experiment at the Advanced Level (age 8 and up)
- Five healthy breakfasts our Beginners (age 2-5) can make all by themselves.
- Our Intermediate kids (school-aged) will make a Crustless Quiche.
- Potato & Veggie Pancakes (Latkes) and Sausage Patties are on the menu for our Advanced kids.
- Homemade GF mac and cheese in the Instant Pot for our Beginners (age 2-5)
- Intermediate and Advanced kids (school-aged) get 3 recipe demos:
- Instant Pot Lentils and Rice
- Slow Cooker BBQ chicken
- Basic Beef Roast
- Healthy breakfast that even little kids can make themselves
- Grocery lists and step-by-step plans, just plug-and-play
- Time in the mornings…priceless!